Free and Reduced Meal Applications
Free and Reduced applications for the 2023-2024 school year are now available. You can complete an application online in Skyward Family Access, download one from the district website (many languages available), or request a copy at any school location. Applications are required each year and may be completed at any time throughout the year.
Due to the rising cost of labor and food, meal costs will increase a bit this year for students and staff purchasing meals.
Online Payment System
Please know that your payment is not immediate. The payment system will update payments three times a day: 6 A.M., 10 A.M. (prior to lunch), and midnight. Students can still receive breakfast and lunch, but may not be able to purchase a la carte items if the balance is below $0.00. Once the money has been posted, it will deduct any meals purchased.
If you have problems, please call us at 425.831.8030 or 425.831.8009, with the following information: child's name, date of payment, the amount paid, and confirmation number.
As a convenience to parents, the Snoqualmie Valley School District provides an easy way for families to pay online for students' breakfast/lunch accounts, fees/fines, and other school-specific purchases.
To make online payments:
- Log into the Online Payments System. Parents will need their Skyward Family Access username. Please select the link to reset your password (Contact your child’s school if you do not have a username.)
- Select the Student's Name.
- Select Items at Student’s School to purchase.
- Verify the information for accuracy.
- Click the "Check Out" button
- Enter credit card information
- Click the "Pay Now" button
- Payment will be submitted for processing, and a receipt can be viewed and printed.
Parents who choose the online payment option will be charged a 2% per transaction fee to help offset credit card processing costs.
Food Service Team
Left to Right: Heidi Lemoine, Pam Chambers